Specifically, I am a 2D tradigital character animator, meaning that I work heavily with frame-by-frame, hand-drawn animation. Been at it since 2011! I use pencil and paper for concept art, Photoshop to storyboard, and Toon Boom Harmony 14 to animate. Sometimes, I will use Adobe Flash instead!
I am also a music composer for video games! I can create background music in a multitude of genres and styles. I can create retro chiptunes that you could hear on 80s and 90s game consoles to rock out on, and I can create orchestral pieces that sweep you off your feet! While I am a pianist first and foremost, I use a variety of programs like Propellerhead Reason, FamiTracker, and DefleMask to create music.
In addition, I have experience as a screenwriter, video editor, actor & voice actor, boom operator, sheet music transcriber, and film director!
- Edited and revised the scripts.
- Illustrated the storyboards and series logo.
- Voiced the character Green.
- Assistant writer and co-writer.
- Co-directed other voice actors.
- Assisted with creative decisions.
- Composed sixteen music tracks in the role-playing game "Nexomon" by Lime Turtle, Inc.
- Composed music for the video game "Summoners", currently in development.
- Acts in various short films.
- Operates microphone boom stand and handles audio recording.
- Directs the movie production.
- Video editor of YouTube let's play show "Totally Good at Games".
- Designs and illustrates video thumbnails.
I composed background and incidental music for the documentary "The Tale of the Tarot Illuminati" by Erik C. Dunne.
I composed one track and co-composed two tracks for the mobile game "Retro Racer" by Bukket Games. They are all classic, 8-bit NES-style chiptunes!